Historical notes

Palermo is full of ancient buildings, architectural expressions of the will of the great noble families who wanted, in this way, leave for posterity evidence of the prestige of their house. Even the Marquess di Sessa, Giuseppe Asmundo escaped at that dogma and in 1615, pre-existing structures, made him realize his Palazzo Asmundo. According to a plaque placed on its walls, the Palace took Maria Cristina, daughter of Ferdinand III, a refugee from Naples with her husband Carlo, Duke of Genoa and Sardinia. Another plaque, placed on the main façade testifies that in this building originated in 1821 and 1822, Anna Turrisi Colonna and his sister Josephine, painter and art critic the first, the second poet. The Palace, with its interior decoration, the furniture and the collections that preserves, presents the themes of "Palermo Delighted", as mentioned by books and ancient and modern magazines and much hailed from "travelers" of the era.

Visiting hours

From 14 April
from Tuesday to Saturday from 09:00 at 13:00
(Last admission 12:45)


Reservations

To book visits at other times and on weekends and holidays call us or send us an email.

Tel. 335 6687798 +39
SEND E-MAIL

Address:

Via Pietro Novelli, 3 - 90143 Palermo
Tel. +39 335 6687798
Accessible


bus:

bus 104 105 108 118


Send e-mail

Visit website



Our Conventions

Admission free until 11 years

Winter:

Full price:€ 6,00
Price PMO:€ 3,00

Valid only for the owner of the PMO CARD

Summer:

Full price:€ 4,00
Price PMO:€ 2,00

Valid only for the owner of the PMO CARD

partly cloudy (night)
12°